Goddess Kitty

Goddess Kitty
Namaste

Thursday, May 19, 2011

My 30 Days Plan for Me....

So I have decided to take all I have learned over the years and appy it over the next 30 days to see if:
1. It really does take 30 days to form new habits.
2. You can transform your body in 30 days
3. You can transform your mind in 30 days
4. You can transform your spirit in 30 days.

I plan on using Isagenix product for body (I am not promoting any protects, whatever you feel pulled to please do- this product came to me so I will allow the time to see what happens)

Also, I like many women, have skin care, hair care, nail care, teeth whiters....so on and so on, products from many different source all in my bathroom under the sink and put out of sight. Time to bring them out and give them another chance. I have already spent the money. Why not use what you got. So each day I will start at head and work down to toes using only products I already own.

For mind: during this 30 days, I will finish something I started awhile ago. I will each day do something in my Massage Therapy Review. I have allowed life to run so fast that I have not been able to finish. So now during 30 days, I will finish what I started.

For spirit: This can be as open as I feel lead to do. Meaning, Reiki, Qigong, Walk Meditions, Daily messages received via cards, start clearing/cleaning the home, again I will be guided on what will be needed next.

I am excited to see where this goes. I will post daily so it keeps my honest and on track.
Many blessings!

( current blog wrote while on trade mill walking 2 mph)

No comments:

Post a Comment