Goddess Kitty

Goddess Kitty
Namaste

Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 1: Let's Start

I wannted to day to start when my body was fully rested. My normal awake time is 10am. (I know, I know, maybe people can't believe it. I work for myself and my dance classes are currently only at night. So my days energy starts while most of you are having dinner and going to bed.) Here is a cool tip: if you are ready, your mind is ready, your body is ready...you will have no problems getting on track to start. It's the day 3 or 5 that will test you due to you have allowed yourself to "get out" of the hard work in the past. You will have to take control of your mind to retrain it not allow yourself your "outs".


I awoke at 8am. ("Got the Message" body is on board with plan.)

Drank 2 full 8oz glasses of water (your body is dehydrated plus it has been working all night while you slept repairing and storing tonic waste in liver and kidneys to remove upon you waking up. Help flash your system with water first thing so it can reset and start work again)

Had 1oz of B complex (liquid drink that has all the Bs in it 1-12) helps energy & stress

1 8oz vanilla shake (you can have smoothy or how about for 30days you cut out something. I would choose Red Meat!! I can list the reason red meat is harmful to your body and list the disease that are linked to it. Again this is to help you become healthy, you will do ok with no red meat for 30 days.....)


Skin Care: H to T (head to toe)
I have the Proactiv skin care due to having to use stage makeup, I needed extra help
I need all 6 steps this am ( while drinking the water and shake) time management
I also found way in the back under sink - natural hand scrub plus body exfoliate.
Feet are very important. We forget about them and leave them out a lot. I am always barefoot due to my dance profession. We especially need to care, love them.
Used my foot care cream and scrubber plus applied nail care to all the piggies. In shower! Time manage......

I know the busy lives we have, we all make reasons for not working out. I challenge you to change you thinking and do not think of workouts being painful, or to long of time to do. You can do mini workouts all day. Parking your car at the most far away point of lot and WALK! Use stairs. On 15min breaks or lunch breaks, go outside.....walk around you building. You will get vitanime for the sun in which you body need to live.....for FREE. O no, I said the "s" word. SUN! You will not get cancer from getting 10 minutes a day in sun. Wait - if you are parking your car away for the building to walk in....you will be getting your 10 minutes for free. WOW! This is easy.

Me personally: I have been writing all the blogs while walking on trade mill. I will be doing all of my emails, message studying, and Netflix watching....all walking.
Walking only 2mph I was able to do 3.5miles and got work done that I normally would be sitting at my desk.....time manage.

Off to pet sits: make sure to carry water with me.

Healthy lunch with friend (good for body, mind and spirit)

Had a great 2 hours teaching tribal fusion in which all the students go a great workout.

Home to rest and drink more water. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment